Payments & Insurance
Insurance Plans and Payments
- We participate in most major insurance plans. We accept cash, personal checks (processed electronically upon receipt) and VISA/MC
- All deductibles and co-payments are due at the time services are rendered. If you do not have an insurance card you must provide all the information needed to verify coverage and file claims or you would be expected to pay in full for all services rendered.
Sliding Fee Schedule Discount Program
Rainbow Pediatrics of Fayetteville has programs designed to provide discounted care to those who have no, or limited means to pay for their medical services whether uninsured or underinsured. We base program eligibility on a family’s ability to pay and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, religion, disability, or nation of origin. The HHS Poverty Guidelines is used as the basis for determining the discount for a family who may not be able to meet their financial obligation. You may contact our Front Desk Staff or Billing Department for more information.
Insurance Changes for Medicaid Patients
If you have Medicaid, you may have already received or will receive in the near future, a letter from Medicaid asking you to enroll with one of the new insurance carriers, as well as choose a Primary Care Provider (PCP), for the new Medicaid program.
Not all of the new carriers have Rainbow Pediatrics’ providers
listed. We are currently working with the insurance carriers, and our Medicaid network, to resolve this error.
We are contracted with ALL of the carriers listed below.
1. Healthy Blue
2. WellCare of North Carolina
3. UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
4. Carolina Complete Health
5. AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina, Inc.
6. Medicaid (may be referred to Direct Medicaid)
This is important because you don’t have to go elsewhere for your child to receive the same high-quality pediatric care you have come to expect from Rainbow Pediatrics.
When enrolling, if your child’s specific pediatric provider isn’t on the site, but another one of our providers is, you can select that provider and still see your usual provider. (Search by provider’s name, not the group’s name)
If you experience any issues finding a specific Rainbow Pediatrics’ provider when enrolling, give Tammy Clark or Heather Robins a call at (910) 486-5437.
To view our provider list, click here